Nombre y Apellidos
- Dirección: Calle, Ciudad, Estado, Código Postal
- Número teléfono: xxx-xxx-xxxx e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TO OBTAIN A POSITION AS A ENGINEER WHERE I CAN EFFECTIVELY CONTRIBUTE MY EDUCATIONAL, ORGANIZATIONAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS TOWARDS COMPANY GROWTH.
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION. University of Louisiana at Monroe, LA. Expected Graduation Date: Dec. 2012
- PETROLEUM ENGINEER. Universidad de Oriente, Venezuela. 3.34/4GPA.
B.Sc. Petroleum Engineer from Universidad de Oriente, Venezuela, with important recognitions for academic achievements. Professional with 2 years of experience as a Reservoir Engineer. Currently enrolled in an MBA program at the University of Louisiana. Highly motivated professional with outstanding analytical and numerical skills. Accuracy and attention to details. Quick learning and flexible and adaptable to changes.
Honors and Received Merits
- 7 recognitions to the Academic Excellency. Universidad de Oriente, Venezuela
Accomplished Courses and Experience
- Reservoir Simulation. Universidad de Oriente, Puerto La Cruz, 07/1999, (8 hours). Certified by Society of Petroleum Engineers-Student Chapter UDO.
- Reservoir Energy Characterization. PDVSA CIED, Puerto La Cruz, 08/99 (80 hours).
- Cementing. Universidad de Oriente, Puerto La Cruz, 06/2000 (8 hours) Certified by Society of Petroleum Engineers- Student Chapter UDO.
- Directional Drilling. PDVSA CIED, San Tomé, 08/2000 (80 hours)
- Pam System User Course, PDVSA Puerto La Cruz, 11/2000 (40 hours) Certified by Edinburgh Petroleum Services (EPS)
- Pam System Advanced User Course, PDVSA Puerto La Cruz, 12/2000 (40 hours) Certified by Edinburgh Petroleum Services (EPS)
- Educational Coach of the subject “Basic Hydrology” during two semesters.
- Educational Coach of the subject “Introduction to the Programming” during three semesters.
- Primavera Project Planner 3.1, 6/2004, (25 hours)
- WELLCAT. Halliburton Puerto la Cruz 05/2007. (40 hours)
- Graduate Assistant at College of Business Administration, University of Louisiana at Monroe (Sep 2011-Present). Quantitative Methods supports.
Abilities and Skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Reservoir Management, Production Surveillance and Decline Curve Analysis (Reserves Calculations and Production Forecasting) – Oil Field Manager (OFM)
- Material Balance of Reservoirs - MBAL
- Languages: Spanish, English.
- Reservoir Engineer, PDVSA - Venezuela, from 2002 to 2003.
Reservoir Engineering Operations across -functional and multidisciplinary teams. Tasks: well production optimization, preparing workover proposals for inactive wells (reactivation/zonal workovers) belong to Santa Rosa Field, Anaco City, Anzoategui State, Venezuela. Responsible for preparing and monitoring pressure test programs such as pressure Build-UP, DST, Isochronous, BHP's, RFT or similar), perforations with TCP's.
- Professor of Mathematics III, Vector Mechanics Dynamics for Engineers, and Introduction to Petroleum Engineering “Universidad de Oriente” and “Universidad Santa María” - Venezuela. 09/04 to 9/10.
- Summer Internship at GAS MASTER OF AMERICA. Monroe, Louisiana. Summer 2012. Phone Number 318-3453450